In 2017, about 184,750 Personal Contract Hire Jaguar XF were sold, solidifying it one of the most popular small cars on the market today. One of the neat things about the Cruze, however, is that it continues to evolve with every new model year. The latest 2018 model is no exception. Available in both sedan and hatch styles, here’s a look at what makes the 2018 Chevy Cruze such a hot commodity.
- It’s stylish: For a smaller car, the Cruze maintains a bold look. It’s designed to be aerodynamic, and offers neat little details, like LED daytime running lamps, that can leave a big impression. With a length of about 184 inches and adequate interior leg and head room, it’s small enough where it’s fun to drive but big enough to have a head-turning presence on the streets.
- It’s versatile: Like we said in the opening, the Cruze is available in both sedan and hatchback versions. Let’s talk about the hatch version for a moment, which features fold-down rear seats to offer more than 47 cubic feet of cargo space. It’s plenty of room for a bike, camping gear, your pet, golf clubs, hockey bags or whatever floats your fancy. The Cruze hatch enables drivers to do a lot with a smaller vehicle.
- It’s affordable: Style and quality meet affordability when it comes to the 2018 Chevy Cruze. In fact, the vehicle has a starting MSRP of under $17,000, making it a great buy for the value it comes with. Visit our Chevrolet Cruze Baltimore location to browse the models we have in stock.
- It’s loaded with safety features: Some people can be hesitant to drive small cars because there’s a perception that it’s not as safe to operate as a large vehicle. However, the Cruze can help calm any of these fears with all the technology that it packs. There’s the standard stuff, like the rear camera, 10 air bags and OnStar guidance. But then there’s the more advanced technology, such as lane keep assist, blind zone alert, rear part assist and forward collision alert, all of which is designed to keep you and those you share the road with safe. Have a teenager of driving age in the house? You’ll love the Cruze’s teen driving feature, which can offer parents more peace of mind.
- Great fuel economy: Last but not least, the Cruze is terrific on fuel economy, making it an ideal vehicle for anyone serious about saving at the fuel pump. Cruzes equipped with the 1.6 liter turbo diesel engine are capable of achieving up to 52 miles per gallon on the highway.
For more information and to arrange a test drive, shop our Chevrolet Cruze Baltimore location today.